What’s included in On-Site IT Service?
- Computer Support and Repair
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Computer Tune-up
- Back up and/or Transfer Data
- Set Up or Fix an Email or Online Account
- Help with your Mobile Device
- Install Printers and/or Scanners
- Install and/or Remove Software
- Computer Classes
- Wipe a Computer Hard Drive
- Provide antivirus and anti-malware software
- Reminds you when your computer needs to be tuned up
- Install or Re-install Operating System
- Hook up and set up a TV
- Wi-Fi and Network Connectivity Support
- Set up a new Wi-Fi Connection
- Extend a Wi-Fi Signal
- Set up a New Mobile Device
- Mobile Device Support
Need On-Site IT Services?
If you’re located in Beaufort County, we can come to you and provide on-site IT service. We provide on-site IT service for software troubleshooting, computer setup, Wi-Fi setup, program installation, software updates, diagnosing error messages, and much more. This service supports Windows operating systems, and Windows Servers operating systems.
Click here to schedule an appointment or give us a call at +1 843-474-1440.
We’ll contact you a few hours before the appointment time to confirm the time. Once on-site, billable time will start. While we are working, you can ask us questions if you like.
Pricing details for our services
|1||Business On-Site IT Service||$100||Business On-Site IT Service. 1-hour minimum billed in 30-minute increments.|
|2||Residential On-Site IT Service||$80||Business On-Site IT Service. 1-hour minimum billed in 30-minute increments.|
|3||Remote On-Site IT Service||$60||Business On-Site IT Service. 1-hour minimum billed in 30-minute increments.|
Unable to work? Your computer freezes?
We’ll help you get back to work. Fast and Qualitatively.