What’s included in Virus & Malware Removal?
- Removal of all virus, malware, and rootkit infections.
- Removal of all temporary files.
- Removal of all unneeded and recognized spyware programs.
- Removal of all unneeded startup programs.
- Apply modifications and all operating system critical updates.
- Removal of dust buildup from within the PC.
- Test all software and hardware installed on the device for proper functionality.
- Provide you with an estimated cost for hardware repair(s) or upgrade(s) if needed to provide a complete solution.
How can I tell if my computer has a virus or malware?
- Is your internet browser is hijacked and you’re taken to a strange website?
- Does your homepage keep changing and your search results are full of ads or offensive content?
- Are you bombed with popup advertisements that aren’t related to the website you are visiting?
- Do you have new or unexpected toolbars been added to your internet browser without your consent and they return each time you restart your computer even after they were removed?
- Do you continually receive unknown system warnings and error messages, claiming that your system is infected or unsafe and asking for money to buy the license to remove the “so-called” detected infections?
- Is your computer hijacked by fake antivirus software blocking your internet access or modifying your data and files while the current protection software does not have any phishing detection on it?
Pricing details for our services
|1||Computer Diagnostics||$50 – $70||Identify the nature and cause of your computer issues.
Personal Computers $50.00, Gaming Computers $70
|2||Express repair||$100||This option is for those in a hurry. Usually repaired on the same day if no parts are needed to order. Added to the regular repair cost.|
|3||Computer Tune-Up and Virus Removal||$100+||Removal of all viruses, spyware, and malware, and improves system performance.
(Includes applying recommended security settings, and installing recommended security software)
|4||Windows Operating System Repair||$200||Fixes certain problems, such as missing or damaged system files, that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.|
|5||Windows User Account Repair||$100||Fixes certain problems, such as missing or damaged user account files that might prevent a user from logging in.|
Unable to work? Your computer freezes?
We’ll help you get back to work. Fast and Qualitatively.